Friday, February 5, 2010

The Food

I don't know about you guys, but I love Outkast. Ever since they arrived back in the 90's I was instantly hooked. I know you all remember apologizing to Ms. Jackson and being So Fresh and So Clean but I really encourage you to take a step back and re-open your memories. Nostalgia's one hell of a drug and if we can look past it we can actually learn from our own histories and see things we missed the first time around like why that relationship failed or why you watched that movie when you did or what that sermon really means. If you do this, you can move forward in life in a better way than if you continue to push forward in the darkness. You gotta know where you came from before you can know where you're trying to go...or more accurately...what you're capable of.

No comments:

Post a Comment